DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: This blog is being used to help me deal with the passing of our daughter Emelina, whom was delivered stillborn on Feb 21. These are MY feelings and I will not be sorry for having them.

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Right decision or????

There are days that I wonder if moving to Alberta was worth it... Financially, career wise it has been outstanding... Family and friends not so much. I gave never felt so alone, and truthfully I am. In the almost 2 years I have had one friend visit a few times that is it. My family nope, my friends nope. Makes one wonder... No actually I don't wonder I know... It makes one lonely. I finally meet some one thru work that I get along with and I can see hanging out with her and maybe another girl since I am no longer her boss and her son is about 5 months older then our baby.

But it is nights like tonight when my husband is out of town and I sit by myself night after night. Weekend after weekend. If I was back in BC I would have options here I have none :-( some days I am so lost ... I was struggling to hang out with my friends in BC but at least I had options.

 Some thoughts to help me through another lonely weekend... 


I know it will get better... Patients I need to have. 

No comments: