This past 6 weeks have been full, a trip to BC to spend sometime with family and friend... Two weeks of mind blowing stress... Work, Cat, house. This mama was closer to the finish line then ever before... What saved me...
* My husband returning from his stint out of town 2 days sooner then we thoughts
* our inspection with our landlord being super easy ( I spent way too many hours cleaning, stressing and freaking) for nothing as usual.
* Cat refocusing me on what is important
* disagreeing with my boss... Honest to goodness he purposefully pokes at me to get a reaction... And then makes me laugh at my craziness
* Cat... She has been teaching me to take a step back and stop being so driven at the expense of my family. The best thing I did was decide to change roles...even though I am scared to death. Which is funny because I am the only one. I told one of my team members today and they just looked at me... I maybe the number one manager of client service reps bug that is me teaching someone... Doing I am not so sure.