DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: This blog is being used to help me deal with the passing of our daughter Emelina, whom was delivered stillborn on Feb 21. These are MY feelings and I will not be sorry for having them.

Friday, February 21, 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday, Emelina!



This was my Facebook status today. I think it says it best....





Then today, Cat and I prepared 10 birthday kits. These kits are put together by Cat and I, she picks out the themes which this year included... Spider-Man, angry birds, strawberry short cake... I use the funds we normally would have spent on Emelina's birthday towards the purchases. Her memory was also honoured by our family and friends as will with random acts of kindness occurring all over Canada.



 All the kits at the food bank. Sporting her Canada sweatshirt proud of our athletes.

No comments: