DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: This blog is being used to help me deal with the passing of our daughter Emelina, whom was delivered stillborn on Feb 21. These are MY feelings and I will not be sorry for having them.

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Challenge...


And here I thought I just liked to take the hard road...lol... We all have those people in your career/life that make you work harder then you have ever worked... Who challenge you not only to do your best but to do even better...who may have Kleenex in their office just incase... Who have challenged you on an emotional level that no one else has... Who has your best interests in mind... Who makes you laugh, and reminds you that laughing at ones self is the most important trait any of us have... That remind you trying and struggling is not the same as failing...That person is not just your boss, or a leader but a mentor that you came to you at a time that you needed something to change. I have my passion for my work back, my life back and most importantly that "spark" that was lost. #lifechanging #quote





No comments: