DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: This blog is being used to help me deal with the passing of our daughter Emelina, whom was delivered stillborn on Feb 21. These are MY feelings and I will not be sorry for having them.

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Overwhelmed

Is the word for the last 6 weeks being a single parent to a child dealing with major anxiety issues and being a leader during a very busy time. Adding to that the announcement that my boss was leaving...and I was brought to the breaking point...

So after running on empty for a few weeks with the help of my boss I decided with his support to change roles... In the next few months I am going be going into a role that is Monday to Friday,no nights ( unless I choose), I get to set my hours and is not in leadership. Which is pretty much a dream job, but the even better news is I am keeping the same boss...I am following him. Which has given me some relief, he knows me and knows my struggles but most of all he is giving me the ability to put Cat first. I may not have a huge support group here in Calgary BUT I have support at work, and that is a huge win. I saw this a few weeks ago and shared it with my boss, the next day it was taped to my computer... He may drive me nuts but he ALWAYS has my back. 



I will leave you with this thought. 

 


No comments: