DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: This blog is being used to help me deal with the passing of our daughter Emelina, whom was delivered stillborn on Feb 21. These are MY feelings and I will not be sorry for having them.

Friday, November 29, 2013

Proud.



I am proud of the mother I have become in the past few months... I am more compassionate, more loving, more organized and more involved then I have ever been.


I am proud of the leader I am at work... I am so much better at dealing with the stress' that come at me each day.  I have an outstanding team that I COACHED. 


I am proud of some steps I have taken...
I called my pervious doctors office and asked for my file to be transferred and I spoke to my old midwifery practice. 

I am proud that finally after 22.5 months I am finally able to start planing a next pregnancy. 

am proud that I asked for my Doctor to come up with a plan for my next pregnancy. 

I am proud although I still have bad days, I still miss Emelina but I am proud that we work to honour HER memory each and every day by being grateful for what we have. 

I am proud of my husband, he took on the challenge of a new job and a new work rotation. To grow his career and to help better our lives.


I am proud of me. Yeah I said it I am proud of me. I am not perfect, I am still grieving but you know what I am okay with who I AM. 





No comments: