DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: This blog is being used to help me deal with the passing of our daughter Emelina, whom was delivered stillborn on Feb 21. These are MY feelings and I will not be sorry for having them.

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The past month...

After my last post I was on a good path... Everything was starting to come together... I was enjoying life something I do so rarely... Then tonight it hit me... The SAD, the TEARs... Partly because I am stressed... i am beyond swapped at work, we leave for my cousins wedding in a week, and we moved this past weekend causing chaos at home... I do not handle chaos well at all... We are struggling in our new place for storage so decisions on items need to be made... Specifically Emelina's things... Sell or struggle to store? 

I am do afraid to make any decision with all the items... We originally took the crib and had Cat use it in her room with her double bed, but her bedroom is not big enough for it. So sell or keep...I agreed to sell and tonight the tears started flowing and now I question it. I hate not being decisive... It is not who I am, at work I need to make decisions and I do... With Emelina's  baby stuff I am the complete opposite. 

BLM's what did/ would you do???

No comments: