DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: This blog is being used to help me deal with the passing of our daughter Emelina, whom was delivered stillborn on Feb 21. These are MY feelings and I will not be sorry for having them.

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Decisions, Decisions...

We are in the process of finding a new place to rent for the fall as for the past few months we have been sharing a rental with my parents. 
This comes with a its own decisions and waiting as renting in Calgary is ridiculously difficult due to the low low rate of rentals available... But one of the issues we are running into is storage... None of the homes we can afford have no space to store. I have ALL of Miss Emelina's baby stuff including a very expensive stroller that it is all boxed up sitting in our bin with the rest if our stuff. I have come to the realization that we can't continue to store all of this stuff if we are done having children... Ahhhhhh what to do... I have spent the last 16 months fighting with what we should do. Some days like today I want to other days when I am fighting to balance our budget I go the other way.

Decisions, need to come soon.

1 comment:

Lisa Sissons said...

I didn't realise just how close you were to me. I grew up in Red Deer and now live in Edmonton. I feel your pain about the rental market as we are facing trying to find a house that will allow us to have our bull breed dog (not until October though).

I hope that you manage to find something soon, and that your heart figures out what to do for the best with Emelina's things.

Big hugs xxxx