DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: This blog is being used to help me deal with the passing of our daughter Emelina, whom was delivered stillborn on Feb 21. These are MY feelings and I will not be sorry for having them.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

A week like no other...

We have never seen flooding like we have the past week. We were lucky to be very very far from the rivers in Calgary... But working for a national bank that has a branch in High River I have seen first hand the devastation that water can have... My heart breaks for these families... Our branch is holding a drive for food and necessities to help out my co workers and clients. Extra love to families that are struggling with the effects of flooding.

1 comment:

Lisa Sissons said...

I watched in horror all weekend as the water levels went up and up and up. It is so hard to see somewhere that you love so much go through something so incredibly horrifying. I am just glad that the communities who were affected by this devastation are coming together and that the world are doing what they can to help the victims.