DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: This blog is being used to help me deal with the passing of our daughter Emelina, whom was delivered stillborn on Feb 21. These are MY feelings and I will not be sorry for having them.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day is bittersweet...

I feel like I should be happy I have one beautiful, amazing child. But in my heart I am sad...mother's day is not the same at all for me. I miss Emelina every day but days like today... I struggle to appreciate what I have as what I am missing is where my heart is.

As I enter year 2 of grieving it seems as if most people forget that days liked today are hard. My husband works twice as hard to ensure that my day is peaceful for me at it breaks my heart... But I am thankful he does as otherwise today would be twice as hard.


Being a mom to an Angel is the hardest job I have been given. Extra love to all the angel mom's.




No comments: