DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: This blog is being used to help me deal with the passing of our daughter Emelina, whom was delivered stillborn on Feb 21. These are MY feelings and I will not be sorry for having them.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Balloon Release in Honour of Emelina



Balloons
By Candy Roe

...

They rise up in a loud whisper to greet the sky
And everyone looks who passes by.
They are unaware
Of the hope, dreams, love, and despair
That are held within each balloon floating here in the air.
They go drifting right along catching your eye
And those bright colors how they dress up the sky.
They float about freely with gentleness and ease
Up and down they move catching the breeze.
It's an overwhelming sight to see those colorful balloons
Filled with our hopes and dreams
Especially for me.
 
 
 
Group Shot
 
 
 
Leting the Balloons Go


Watching the Balloons

Oops a few got stuck

My friend M and his girls, we have been friends for close to 20 years

My Aunt L, My Cousin H and Cousin K

My Gma and my Friend J been friends for over 23 years

Cat loves cousin H

My Gma, friend J and myself

 
Family Picture
 
We spent a few hours letting balloons, and then caught up with everyone over coffee. So thankful to have my long time friends and my amazing family. Thank you for joining us.

No comments: