DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: This blog is being used to help me deal with the passing of our daughter Emelina, whom was delivered stillborn on Feb 21. These are MY feelings and I will not be sorry for having them.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A Moment in Time.....1 year and 6 days


It felt like the world stopped spinning..this time a year ago we were preparing for your Memorial Tea......February 29, 2012



Centre Pieces
 
 
 
Tribute Table
 
You were here for such a short time but little girl you are changing the world one day at a time...as I continue to miss what you could have been...I  will continue to show the world what you are.
 
When days get tough, when I want to give up I remember.....You were a gift that should be remembered and loved...so I do.
 
 
♥ “Fly high, beautiful butterfly.”♥
 
"You'll never know how strong you are....until being strong is the only choice you have"
 
 
 
Where are you in this moment?

If you have a blog, will you write about this and then comment with a link below? If you don't blog, will you answer with a comment below?

We're all in this together...no matter what this moment is like for you
 

No comments: