DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: This blog is being used to help me deal with the passing of our daughter Emelina, whom was delivered stillborn on Feb 21. These are MY feelings and I will not be sorry for having them.

Monday, October 1, 2012

Life as we know it...

This past year has been a year of many many challenges and NOTHING that we thought would happen has....we have truly turned out lives over to what will be. Last week show just truly whole crazy life can be....

Our house sold...and not just sold we had subjects removed today and have possession next week so we moved out this past weekend....yes we moved out before subjects had been removed as  completion is in 4 days and I needed help which was only available this weekend.

We are so going to miss our home and our neighbours...after 5.5years we are officially (the house is empty) moving on...and forward. As the house sold MONTHS, before I expected it so I have yet to even look at a transfer.




 
 
 Thankfully my amazing friend J...who had been feeling Cat and I all summer has opened up her home to me. So until I have a transfer I couch surf...which is funny because honestly I had so many many offers. I have had friends and acquaintance all offer a room to me. I am so blessed to seriously have such amazing people in my life. Some days it is easy to feel alone and it just proves all I have do is reach out. A nice reminder that reaching out is something I need to do more.
 
So life as we know it has....changed and I think we are on the right path...too bad it all started with the loss of Miss Emelina but it has taught me some very important lessons.... 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: