DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: This blog is being used to help me deal with the passing of our daughter Emelina, whom was delivered stillborn on Feb 21. These are MY feelings and I will not be sorry for having them.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

9 years today.....

Was the day I said.........

" I DO"On August 2, 2003 Mariusz and I said our vows ... "to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part".... We could have never expected that 9 years forward we would dealing the loss of our youngest daughter, Emelina.
Maiusz without your LOVE, support and amazing dedication I know that I wouldn't be able to walk this journey we have been given. You are the BEST husband, father, friend and lover I could have ever dreamed of...Thank you for loving me! Some Pictures of us over the last 7 years...the rest on dvd and in storage.






Our Wedding Song:



No comments: