DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: This blog is being used to help me deal with the passing of our daughter Emelina, whom was delivered stillborn on Feb 21. These are MY feelings and I will not be sorry for having them.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Milestone passed.....

One more milestone passed... The weekend we found out we were pregnant with Emelina, we were camping for the July long weekend. I was super Car sick up to Merritt and I am never car seat so it gave it away...I thought it would be a hard weekend but honestly we were so busy with my works float and stand for the Canada Day celebration and having a fantastic time with my husband and daughter that it was totally a peaceful weekend.

Since being back at work my emotions have been all over the place as the later nights have me coming home and going directly to bed as it is 9 by the time I eat and get Cat to bed. Add in lots to do and my workouts are decreasing and causing the anxiety to show it head so this week I decided to make it a priority. I sometimes forget that I a grieving mom as it seems like this is how my life is suppose to go.. I have found strength in some of my amazing friends and their support as well as my fantastic boss.

Just thinking of my fantastic boss chokes me up... She is truly not only a boss but honestly the best cheerleader one could as for. She is constantly validating my achievements but also my fears and supporting me in whatever ways I need. She has allowed me to do what I do best and that is push through the craziness and focus on getting the job done. With her support I have truly been able to start loving my job again. I am so blessed to be surrounded by her trust and faith in myself. My Sunday was spent with her and her family as well as with mine and she reminded me as to how wonderful my husband is and how truly dedicated he is to myself and my family. I am beyond lucky that 11 years ago next month that we met at a creek in his hometown... Best decision we both ever made... Going through this journey without him I would never have made it....honestly knowing he is beside me keeps me strong.

No comments: