DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: This blog is being used to help me deal with the passing of our daughter Emelina, whom was delivered stillborn on Feb 21. These are MY feelings and I will not be sorry for having them.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Halfway through 2012.....

In the shower today I realized that is halfway done the year....And we are not even close to where we thought we would be.....2012 I started the year with swollen ankles...with dreams that this summer would be a fantastic summer of day trips and many many camping trips. That I would be a parent two girls...Instead the first 6 months have been the hardest 6 months of my life....

The past 4 months have been filled with more tears that I ever thought possible, more sadness that I would have ever thought and soo much pain. I am working right through the summer with miniumal time off. Our house is for sale, my husband is working in Alberta, and my life feels insanely crazy right now

Where will the next 6 months take us....well Mariusz and Cat to Alberta....possible with a new home...but what I can tell you is in the next our new organization is going to be hitting the blog soon once I have it registered...CHANGES are coming...

1 comment:

~VickB~ said...

I'm right there with you. The hopes and dreams of our sweet babies may be lost memories but the hope for our tomorrow and the surprises that lie ahead almost take some of the sting of loss away. I'm excited for you and can't wait to see what's coming!!