DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: This blog is being used to help me deal with the passing of our daughter Emelina, whom was delivered stillborn on Feb 21. These are MY feelings and I will not be sorry for having them.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Emotions...

Looks like I missed posting this....

From May 30...

It seems like my emotions are so close to the surface and this is something so new for me I am usually so much more contained...not so much more. In the past few days I have had tears falling while listening to the radio, reading facebook status and watching TV commericals...

I know that some it has to do with the MAJOR upheavel that is happening with my husband leaving in 2 weeks and me trying despretely to clean out the closets and prep the rooms for sale... master bed and bathroom are ready for paint, Cat's room, the Bookroom, and other bathroom are all cleaned out just missing a few details like wall hangings. I am going to try to get the main floor done tomorrow leaving the office and garage for last.  Add into this all that I go back to work on Tuesday...

No comments: