DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: This blog is being used to help me deal with the passing of our daughter Emelina, whom was delivered stillborn on Feb 21. These are MY feelings and I will not be sorry for having them.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Wondering

Tonight I was charging my Ishuffle and browsing sites when I came across this song...it is my favorite song of all time and has been since I was little...made me tear up tonight.

Sometimes when I think about this journey and when I am so angry that we have been put on it I wonder if I had known would I have still gotten pregnant...and what would I change...I am not ready to write that answer yet but I want to share with you the song that makes me think.........

The Dance by Garth Brooks


Looking back on the memory of
The dance we shared 'neath the stars alone
For a moment all the world was right
How could I have known that you'd ever say goodbye

And now I'm glad I didn't know
The way it all would end the way it all would go
Our lives are better left to chance I could have missed the pain
But I'd of had to miss the dance

Holding you I held everything
For a moment wasn't I a king
But if I'd only known how the king would fall
Hey who's to say you know I might have chanced it all

And now I'm glad I didn't know
The way it all would end the way it all would go
Our lives are better left to chance I could have missed the pain
But I'd of had to miss the dance

Yes my life is better left to chance
I could have missed the pain but I'd of had to miss the dance

No comments: