DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: This blog is being used to help me deal with the passing of our daughter Emelina, whom was delivered stillborn on Feb 21. These are MY feelings and I will not be sorry for having them.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

A Letter...

To my Dearest Emelina,


As we head into Easter celebrations, I am filled with such great sadness as you are not here to celebrate what should have been your first holiday. We should be in Edmonton surrounded by family and some long time friends but instead I am sitting here crying over missing you and you are in heaven. I wanted to do something so special to remember you but to be honest I just can't. My grief is so raw and so strong that the best I could do was to create your memory frame so I can hang it in our library, surrounded by my first love, books. I had thoughts of what this Easter could look like and this was never in those thoughts. I posted this last night on my facebook just for you, because shedding tears is what I seem to do a lot of:

"If every tear we shed for you became a star above:
You'd stroll in angel's garden lit by everlasting love" - Anonymous


Everyday you are in my thoughts, I wish we could have spent more time together but instead I have you in my heart. Happy Easter Little One! You are missed so much!

With Love,
Your Mom



No comments: