DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: This blog is being used to help me deal with the passing of our daughter Emelina, whom was delivered stillborn on Feb 21. These are MY feelings and I will not be sorry for having them.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Friday is Fabric Shopping day....

I thought that this would be an easy outing, hahaha...half way through it I was so overwhelmed, with numbers etc. But I did it we got fabric for my mom to do curtains for Cat's newly painted room,  a photo board for my book room and this totally neat car organizer




I think it was way too many numbers and I am still having problems with getting my mind to focus on more then one thing at a time...one day I will be able to multi task....Once we left I was fine for the rest of the night...Could have been all the baby girl fabric everywhere as well??? One never knows were the reminders are going to shop up. I was telling someone that this week that I never know what is going to affect me...for the most part it is not infants, or pregnant women it is other things, like I was driving home from the gym and once again I get that thought I shouldn't be doing this....I should be dealing with sleepless nights and an infant...that is the hardest thing for me the what I should Be's???

Now the reason I don't am not jealous etc towards pregnant women or infants is simply because you never know the story



Funny how this is truly what I thought before hand...Whenever I had a super miserable client this is what I would remind myself...how true it is. The more I read about other women and their loss stories I realize how much worse it could be.






No comments: