DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: This blog is being used to help me deal with the passing of our daughter Emelina, whom was delivered stillborn on Feb 21. These are MY feelings and I will not be sorry for having them.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring Cleaning

I always have a need to get my house in order but lately it is almost obsessive....I had to get Emmie's room done so I did it, I am know waiting for the weekend so Mariusz and I can do the garage and move all the baby items to the garage.


Yesterday it was our master bedroom closet, I took everything out of the dresser and closet through it on the bed and went for it...2 hours later Mariusz and I have an ridiculously organized closet and dresser. My maternity clothes have been boxed into a return to borrow box and a keep box (I ended up with way more then I thought I had...oops I was not suppose to "buy" any clothes this pregnancy as it was "suppose" to be my last...


Once the garage is done then Mariusz and I are going to do the office and a few more closets including Cat's...then I will be done...what is on my list to do next well....my garden, I want to overhaul the back yard and so some work to our cedars...cleaning isn't making me feel better but it is giving me some control back which I feel is lacking.....

No comments: