DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: This blog is being used to help me deal with the passing of our daughter Emelina, whom was delivered stillborn on Feb 21. These are MY feelings and I will not be sorry for having them.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Cleaning and Friends

I spent the past weekend spring cleaning our garage and moving all the baby stuff down to the garage. I had it all wrapped up just waiting for my husband to have time to help me move stuff around the garage to get all the baby room stuff down there. I had been unsure about what to turn the baby room into and I finally decided that a book room is what it will be.

I am a HUGE book lover and read ALL the time, my husband is shocked if I don't have a computer or a book in my hands. I am trying to pass  that love to my daughter with her in grade one I am not sure yet if it is working..anyways I have tons of books as does she so I thought not only will this room work perfect for a guest room but it I put our books in it we have a space to enjoy them as well as not be afraid to go into the room. I also figured this way if I can put some of our Mementos of Emmie and my grandma (who passed way 9 years ago this July) in there as well...since we have so little space on our main floor to have items out.

I am amazing going through this experience how truly amazing my friends are...last week I had a text to meet for breakfast (couldn't as it was my trainer day, next time M), Sunday Mariusz went for lunch with his friend so I took Cat, and we went to K's house for a play date for the kids and chat time for us. Coffee with my friend S and today coffee and a play date for the kids at J's house...it has been awesome to have to company the past few days as it makes having Cat home all week.

No comments: