DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: This blog is being used to help me deal with the passing of our daughter Emelina, whom was delivered stillborn on Feb 21. These are MY feelings and I will not be sorry for having them.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Goodbye Before Hello

God, why does my heart mourn for this loss that has me sworn, I don't understand why this had to happen to me. Why me I ask as I pray tears still raw on my face.

My heart is broke never to mend I had no idea of the pain that could prevail from within, never did I believe I could hurt so bad.

Selfishly I am hurting when I know you carry my daughter upon your eternal haven and she's happy in the gates of heaven never to feel the pain that I am feeling as a lost mother of a daughter who's past.

I don't know which direction to turn my path into perspective. I will never be the same once so happy as I was ready to welcome my little baby .

As I felt her grow and kick and hiccup I was so ecstatic yet my miracle turned to agony never guessing what the doctors would say to me awful words linger my mind "there is no heart beat", "you lost her and there's nothing to be done but to prepare yourself for the unknown of having a daughter that's already gone", to hold her lifeless body and to have to say goodbye before ever saying hello.

© Christy         
Source: Goodbye Before Hello, Baby Death Poem http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/goodbye-before-hello#ixzz1pmko0M3u
www.FamilyFriendPoems.com

No comments: