DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: This blog is being used to help me deal with the passing of our daughter Emelina, whom was delivered stillborn on Feb 21. These are MY feelings and I will not be sorry for having them.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Kaluski Family

Normally I would be able to write about our family without even thinking...that all changed on Monday February 20th, 2012 I will always have to think.

My name is Danyelle, I always say at this point Mom to (as being a mom is the most important role in my life) well I am a mom to one living beautiful girl Catarina and a beautiful angel Emelina who was born sleeping February 21st. I know it has been so soon so I shouldn't feel so lost about this but I am...for someone whose job is to make decisions based on what I see since I work for a national bank until recently as a Senior Account Manager and have been training as a Manager of the tellers.

I have a husband Mariusz who works as a Mechanical Designer for a local company. He is a hunter and simply the biggest support.

Catarina, is 6 and half year old girl who has more personality then I would have ever expected. She keeps us our toes every day. She has a love hate relationship with school as this year it is much more about learning but every day I see improvement in reading and writing.

This past week has been the BIGGEST challenge of our lives...and the coming weeks and months are not going to get easier. I plan to use this blog to express not only mine and my families challenges but our achievements because I know one day we will see the sun after the storm.

2 comments:

running wildly ❀ said...

I am deeply moved by your story.....
I can only empathize with the fact that I've had two miscarriages and now a sterile body post hysterectomy at the age of 31. Danyelle, my heart aches for you in this moment. I found such solace in expressing myself via outlet of my blog and I would encourage you to do the same. Just let it out. You might be surprised who enters your life and provides you with incredible support.

Dany Kal said...

Thank you Running Wildly.